Father’s Day is just around the corner and that means it’s the perfect time to tell the special father in your life just how important he is! If you’re looking for great ideas to help dad know just how loved he is this Father’s Day, you’re in luck! Here’s a list of 5 great ways to celebrate Dad on Father’s Day.
- Make a homemade card. Store-bought cards are great, but nothing says “I love you” like a card made by those you love. You can make a card yourself and have your kids make one as well. Don’t worry if your little ones misspell words, it’ll just make the card that much more special!
- Cook him breakfast in bed. Making breakfast in bed for Father’s Day is a great way to involve your kids in cooking while also helping to show the special dad in your life just how much you care. Make him his favorite breakfast and let him sleep in while you do!
- Make him a gift basket filled with all of his favorite treats. Make a list of all of his favorite snacks, treats, and small items (such as candy bars, golf balls, or popcorn) and let your kids be involved in finding those items at the store. Letting your kids help in buying and creating the gift basket will make them feel extra involved.
- Spend Time together. One of the best ways to celebrate dad on Father’s Day is just to spend time together. It’s not so much about what you’re doing, as long as you’re doing it together!
- Tell him How much you love him. It may be last on our list, but it’s probably the most important way to celebrate dad on Father’s Day! Be sure to tell all of the special dad’s in your life just how much you love them and how lucky you are to have them in your life.
What does your family do to celebrate dad on Father’s Day?